VIBER X5 MK III™ is an advanced multi-channel vibration analyzer. Together with SpectraPro® PC software it provides a complete package. VIBER X5 is capable of measuring, processing, displaying and storing a wide range of measurement parameters like vibration, bearing condition, temperature, speed and other process variables. You may also use the VIBER X5 MK III™ for 1 or 2 plane balancing.
Features of the VIBER X5 MK III™:
- FAST – VIBER X5 MK III™ uses a new generation of floating point DSP processor from Texas Instruments (C6700 series), which ensures a very short data processing time.
- RUGGED – Made for rough use in hard environments. IP65 casing and operating temperature of -20 to +70 °C.
- COMPATIBILITY – VIBER X5 MK III™ uses SpectraPro® condition monitoring software to manage data. Using an existing database, it may be used together with the VIBER X4 handheld Instrument.
- EASY TO USE – VIBER X5 MK III™ has a graphical user interface, a right and left hand operated keyboard and a user friendly layout.
- HELP – The measurements are grouped so a beginner easily can handle them, but also experienced users can used the advanced measurement menus.
- FLEXIBLE – The instrument works with al standard vibration transducers on the market.
In the Route measurement you may define a customized transducer for each measurement point. This makes most signals possible in order to get additional information that might improve the condition measurement quality.
The instrument is compatible with any external tachometer and also with standard 4-20 mA process transducers (flow, pressure, temperature etc)
- RELIABLE – VIBER X5 MK III™ is an essential tool for the monitoring of machine health. It has a high performance/cost value and offers reliable measurements to ISO standards in combination with a range of smart features.
- Embedded Thermal Camera.
In the box
In the box
- 2 Accelerometers, 100 mV/g with magnets and cables
- Internal IR temperature meter for quick measurements while in route
- IP68 rugged carrying case for heavy industrial use
- Hand straps for both sides for comfortable use
- With Balancing feature added:
- 2 x 5m extension cables
- Optical tacho with magnetic base