Easy Laser E910 Flange / E915 Flange Spin
Easy-Laser® E910 Flange is a system used to measure flange flatness of windmill towers, wings and hubs, tower bases, etc. It can also be used for parallelism measurement. Easy-Laser® E915 is a system used to measure flange flatness of windmill towers and slewing bearings with an easy-to-use rotating laser. You can see the result as a 3D image in the display unit immediately after measuring and you can evaluate the result with different calculation settings.
- The system of choice for all tower section manufacturers worldwide.
- Measure on all size flanges regardless of diameter
- Up to 5 circles of measurement points for taper measurements
- Each circle can have up to 180 points.
- Evaluate the results with either “best-fit”, “3 point reference” or “all positive” methods
- Results are shown graphically on the display unit in 3D.
- Raw results can be exported for use in 3rd party flange measurement software.
- The E915 with its rotating D23 SpinLaser allows for faster flange measurements.
In the Box
A complete system contains:
|1 Laser transmitter D23/D22|
1 Detector E7
1 Display unit
1 Bluetooth unit
1 Cable 2 m
1 Cable 5 m (extension)
1 Cable support
1 Safety strap for laser transmitter
2 Targets for rough alignment
|1 Magnet base with turnable head|
1 Set of rods (6×60 mm, 6×120 mm)
1 Quick manual
1 Measuring tape 5 m
1 USB memory stick
1 USB cable
1 Battery charger (100–240 V AC)
|1 Cleaning cloth for optics|
1 EasyLink™ Windows® program (CD)
1 Carrying case
You may also like…
Easy Laser Accessories
Easy Laser XT770
Easy Laser E970 Roll Parallelism