E950 Bore Alignment
The Easy-Laser® E950 range makes checking and aligning bearings and bearing journals easier thanks to wireless detectors and versatile brackets. A large colour display with clear graphics and software that guides the user through the entire measurement process contributes to this simple operation.
- It automatically calculates the bearing journals in relation to each other, both horizontally and vertically.
- Evaluate the results on-site with different calculation methods such as “Best fit around zero” and “Waviness” and “Ovality”.
- Analyse the different choices of reference points and set the offset and tolerance values.
- Measure and align both full and half bearing journals with equal simplicity.
- All parts are designed for maximum accuracy and stability – resolution of 0.001 mm and a measurement distance up to 40m
- Graphic results in PDF format from the system
- E960 System for Turbine alignment and adjustment of bearings and diaphragms.
FOUR VERSIONS OF THE E950
- E950-A or E950-C – Primarily for diesel engines (for example crank and camshaft bearings), gearboxes, compressors and similar applications.
- E950-B or E950-D – Primarily for propeller shaft installations on ships with stern tubes, support bearings, gearboxes and engines.
A COMPLETE SYSTEM CONTAINS (E950A):
|1 Laser transmitter D75|
1 Detector E7
1 Display unit
1 Bluetooth unit
1 Cable 2 m
1 Cable 5 m (extension)
1 Offset hub for D75
1 Set of offset hub arms, diam100-500mm
1 set of magnets for offset arms
1 Set of rods A
1 Slide bracket Min diam 120mm
1 Slide bracket Min diam 200mm
1 Slide bracket Min diam 300mm
1 Rods – 4 x 60mm
1 Rods – 4 x 120mm
|1 Rods – 2 x 30mm|
1 Rods – 2 x 240mm
1 Magnet base
1 Large target
1 Measuring tape 5 m
1 USB memory stick
1 USB cable
1 Battery charger 240 VAC
1 Shoulder strap for display unit
1 Cleaning cloth for optics
1 CD with documentation
1 Carrying case