Viber M2 Machine Protector
The Viber M2™ is a versatile, reliable and easy to use machine protector unit. The Viber M2 can give an alarm or stop the machine if failure is imminent. The M2 can beinterfaced with a PLC transmitting machine vibration information as well as transducer and cable condition to the PLC.
- Three adjustable measure ranges
- Two independent alarm levels with manual or auto reset
- Frequency ranges can be set by embedded switches
- Current output proportional to the vibration level 4- 20 mA, suitable for connection to a PLC
- Monitoring of transducer and cable failure
- Analysis signal on BNC and terminal output
Each channel has:
Three measuring ranges, 0-10, 0-20, 0-100mm/s.
Two independent alarm levels with manual or auto reset.
Two frequency ranges. 1,5 – 2000Hz or 10 – 2000Hz 4- 20 mA
Current output proportional to the overall vibration for connection to a PLC.
Monitoring of transducer and cable failure.
Use standard 100mV/g ICP type accelerometers.
Analysis signal from BNC connector on the front as well as from the terminal output.
Common for both channels:
Two independent change over relays
Two independent time delays of relay function
One changeover relay for transducer or cable fault
4- 20 mA Sealed (IP65), PVC box with transparent lid for overview of vibration and/or temperature levels, alarm settings and alarm status.